Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I got signed up for a bunch of mags by a mystery someone. Harper's Bazaar is the only one I actually flip throughI'm a design major who did studio photography for my last job so I love looking at the portraits and advertisement fashion spreads. Would still be doing it/want to go back someday
- •Wuddup Reese
- •But this ad, is it legit or a total screw you from the intern?
I love sandos. I haven't found a place down south as good as High St Deli in SLO. Runners up: Dutch Punch, Pastrami, Turkey Pesto. All from hur. Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •The California TurkeyThis pic doesn't even do it justice. I lived 2 blocks from here for 2 years in college. Went there at least once a week on a regular price sando and if I could even more for the 4.20 deal
- •Roast turkey
- •Ortega Chile
Let's go left to right.
- 1.ExhaustedI had a super large client tell me today to just use free templates she found for their website we're currently designing 😑
- 2.Weisse the PuppyIt's my parents but as long as I pay rent and live at home, he's mine. 🐶
- 3.BeerSee statement #1 & a horrible traffic commute home
Oh boy, I don't like talking about faith, but you all are so nice and supportive I'm gonna take a chance and post. Took it in my own direction a bit. Topic by @ListPrompts
- •I grew up in the Catholic Church and hated going to mass
- •I would do math and count the number of lightbulbs in church and then find the fractions for how many were burnt outThere were over 100 so it passed some time each week
- •When I was 17, I was hit by a carI was crossing the street and she didn't see me
Spoiler alert: my list is only the Dodgers
- •LA Dodgers
- •UCLA footballMy parents went there and it's way more fun than joining the USC bandwagon. Plus my brother goes to Notre Dame so it's better rooting for middle ground than taking one of my sibling's sides
- •Cal Poly Slo baseballI went to school there and this is the only team that could actually make championships. Maybe. Plus, see #1, I love baseball
I drive the 110 for 20ish miles to get to work. It's sad at how many cars I recognize after doing this commute for 6 months.
- •But this ice cream man is the best
- •Every night he's driving N on the 110.
- •And he helps me see if traffic is gonna be shit the rest of the way through downtown or notDepending on if I see him by the 10 or up by the 101.
I'd say it describes me pretty well. Starting at the top of the stack working my way down.
- •My SketchbookThese are so bomb. From B&N and all pages lay flat
- •The newest HBJBy Need Supply Co. All issues are definitely worth purchasing
- •Print Mag 2015 Regional Design Annual
Been waiting for the good ones to show up now that I'm on the lookout. I have a feeling they figured it out and now only play Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan until they get new pics for everyone.
- •Dan + ShayDuke Silver??
- •William MichaelLook at them eyes
- •Kelsea BalleriniNow Alternative. If anyone fits that category it would be Sam Hunt
My family taught me a few things the past couple of days.
- •Adidas are fashionable again?My 18 year old sister was stoked she received these for Christmas...these were last cool when I was in elementary school. And yes, it says Superstar on them
- •My dad is basically Ron SwansonHe hates people, social media, and really wants to move to the middle of nowhere in Montana. But he's also ahead of the times.
- •He got me filters and his chemex. That he got in the 80s.
SLO, on California's central coast is such a hub for good food and drinks. I lived there for 6 years and miss these places all the time.
- •ForemostTheir burrata plates are to die for and I love their desserts. But everything is so good and their menu changes pretty regularly.
- •Tap It Brewing CompanyEverything's orange. And hidden enough that it's relaxing without a bunch of college kids there
- •Luis Wine BarI enjoyed going there after work for happy hour to read, work on outside projects and meet up with friends.