WHAT I LEARNED THIS CHRISTMAS
My family taught me a few things the past couple of days.
- •Adidas are fashionable again?My 18 year old sister was stoked she received these for Christmas...these were last cool when I was in elementary school. And yes, it says Superstar on them
- •My dad is basically Ron SwansonHe hates people, social media, and really wants to move to the middle of nowhere in Montana. But he's also ahead of the times.
- •He got me filters and his chemex. That he got in the 80s.
- •He also got me a home brew porter kit with a homebrewers association membershipHe's been a member and brewing his own beer since the 80s as well. Basically a pioneer for every hipster out there.
- •Tim Tams that expired in April are still pretty goodA little chewy, but it will be so good for a Tim tam slam.
- •I asked for a back heat pack for Christmas and got itThis officially makes me old. I've used it three times already today. Also, it looks like fake grass. Why was that a necessary addition for the sell?
- •Everyone drives 15+ mph over the speed limit on Christmas Day.I drove to Ventura for Christmas Day and there was so much wind that I drove a bit more cautious than normal. People were passing me like there was no tomorrow trying to get to their Christmas destinations.