Already on li.st? Open in app.
This is my travel plans in order and will be updated overtime
- •ParisHopefully this will happen during spring break of senior year and I can enjoy this knowing I got into my dream college.
- •SeoulSummer before college. I'll fund this myself.
- •TokyoThis trip will be in conjunction with the Seoul one.
- •Daelim Warehouse CafeHas an entrance fee of around $10 on weekends but comes with free drink. Cool exhibitions inside. Serves meals and coffees are mild but good.
- •AntharaciteNice view and has marble tables and vintage vibe. They have roasting everyday and dessert is good.
- •Onion CafeHas own bakery and old school aesthetic. Bread is good and coffee is pretty good.
- •Banana TreeCharming and cutesy, banana theme decor, pastel wooden furniture. Main dessert is flower pot (like dirt pudding). Another dessert is cotton candy latte.
- •Dore DoreVery good cake. Famous rainbow cake and carrot cake is good.
- •CreamfieldsInterior inspired by Southern California which includes pop culture, marble, and plants. Drinks and cupcakes are good. Recommend earl grey cupcakes.
- •GinzaHigh fashion and crafts shopping district with boutiques and department stores like Mitsukoshi and Dover Street Market Ginza. Other tucked away places include Takumi and Hakuhinkan. Good stationary store at Itoya.
- •AsakusaSmall lanes and winding alleyways with vintage shops such as Tokyo Hotarudo and Bengara. For gift shopping there's Nakamise-dori or the backstreet shops. Kappabashi-dori also includes little culinary supply shops.
- •KagurazakaShops selling more traditional items such as wooden sandals and drawstring bags. Handmade shops such as Kikuli and Sada and other tucked away places have cool goods.