My mom's magical purse
My mom is superstitious about a lot of things. But this one...this one is the best.
- •Hey mom! Any new witchcraft in your purse these days?
- •You mean the way I fold my bills?No mom. I know you fold your bills face out so you make more money.
- •My scissors?Nope. I know you keep those in your purse so people don't steal from you.
- •Oh! You mean this one. This one is new.What is it?
- •It's supposed to keep thieves away.But what is it? Just a red bag?
- •There is something inside. I'm not supposed to take it out of the bag. If I do, the good luck goes away.Please...
- •Give me a second.
- •It's a bear paw.That's gross.
- •But it works...I think.
- •Enough. I'm putting it away.Love you, mom.