Top 10 Reasons SkyMall Went Bankrupt
In January of 2015 SkyMall, world famous in-flight catalogue, went bankrupt. Here are the top ten reasons pundits agree on as why.
- •Body Back BuddyNo longer recommended by physical therapists.
- •Pet bed with shadeCostumers declared, overwhelmingly, that their dogs chewed through the shade.
- •CD OrganizerCostumers asked for their money back claiming that the shelves ended up looking like "garbage".
- •Zombie of Montclair MoorEvery Pumpkin Patch Haunted Farmhouse wanted their money back due to rust.
- •The "Lord of the Rings" RingWent out of style.
- •Pup StepDog-sitters are on the rise, which means someone can physically pick up your dog and put it on the couch.
- •World Traveller MapMap adhesive lasted only 2 months before dramatically crumbling on children.
- •Bidet sprayer + iPad HolderApple sued SkyMall for this blasphemy.
- •Bigfoot Garden Yeti87-year-old gramma died of a heart attack when visiting her son's backyard. SkyMall was sued.
- •Portable Infrared SaunaThis product was directly responsible for causing to skin cancer, insomnia and hair loss.