THINGS THAT MIGHT NO LONGER BE APPROPRIATE TO DO IF THEY HIRE SOMEONE TO SHARE MY OFFICE
There is an empty desk in my office, and I'm hoping it will never be occupied. (Truthfully, I will probably continue to do most of these things)
- •Fix my tights halfway through the day when I realize they're on backwards
- •Giggle every time I accidentally start typing something with Caps Lock on
- •Snack CONSTANTLYA shocking amount.
- •StretchLike, on the ground.
- •Look out the window and snap out of it 10 minutes laterThis f'real happened the other day. Did I get abducted by aliens? #losttime
- •Deal with how sweaty I am after climbing the stairs in the morning
- •Audibly curse at Photoshop
- •Rearrange my bulletin board once a weekI like to keep it fresh!
- •Check my hair in PhotoboothOr maybe we can take hella fresh selfies if they cool
- •Go through the drawers of aforementioned empty desk
- •Take 15 minutes to sit and make a List