Coffee Shop Thoughts
Pre-concert coffee. Taking note of my thoughts. Killing time. Solo adventuring in Denver this evening.
- •How can I create this vibe in my room? Low, ambient lighting. Chill music - of the non-verbal, kinda jazzy, kinda groovy, and totally awesome variety. Succulents. Large photos/artwork. Candles. Good booze/coffee. This is totally doable.
- •The pistachio white mocha I ordered is quite good. Not sure what drew me to it, but I'm not regretting the decision.
- •This mug is huge. HUGE. Like hold-it-completely-with-both-hands huge.
- •I wonder what this drink would taste like with booze in it? The cozy factor would definitely jump way up.
- •Downtown Denver is just far away enough to be an annoying drive (especially on days that I don't want to work at home). If I lived closer, I could fall in love with the city. Until then, the once a week, 45 minute drives will have to suffice.
- •What time is it? 6:40? A few large gulps of this drink, and it's time to go.