Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •SaladSomething spinach-y, with either almonds or cashews, goat cheese, a light vinaigrette dressing.
- •Roasted chickenLOL idk, sometimes I fantasize about eating a chicken leg whilst lying down in a field of daisies.
- •Wasser mit gas 🙃
- •PimplesMany Highschool sex ed/puberty videos made me believe that pimples were only the stuff of pre-/teen nightmares, as a side effect of raging hormones and pizza grease. But when you have unperfect genes, you will find yourself worrying about pimples during your quarter life crisis. Damn.
- •CrushesLike, give me a break.
- •ExamsWhen I was 18, fresh out of Highschool, I thought "oh wow, 4 more years of college will be long". Here I am at 26, procrastinating for midterms. Life happens.
- •Cool/fun pensI thought by my mid 20s I would be writing to my correspondents with fountain pens, or perhaps a quill and ink, and also own my own stamps. In this world I would also have a butler delivering my letters on a silver platter.
Let me count the ways :
- •I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of being and ideal grace.
- •I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
- •I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
- •Post its!Too cute to use, am I right? Even the plain yellow ones are cute okay.
- •Novelty pensI always think , "hey! You're not wasting money buying this syringe pen!" But then it becomes too embarrassing to use in public and just dries up over the years.
- •Cute notebooksUgly, plain notebooks, I can desecrate.
- •Benedict Cumberbatch
- •Hyun Bin
I finish 1 in 10 books that I start. That's just who I am. No excuses.
- •One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia MarquezThis is a really great book but something always comes up. My last attempt was 2 years ago before I got really sick (not from the book).
- •The Bell Jar by Sylvia PlathWent shopping. Got books and art supplies. Started this then got too excited to paint....then summer ended.
- •Why Not Me? by Mindy KalingSuper light and easy but I got this as a present in October and I really can't do leisure reading during semesters.
- •The Iliad by HomerThis one I've been trying to read for maybe about a decade now. It's a difficult read. Leave me alone.
Special mention: Gilmore Girls, Mad Men, Friends, and The Simpsons.
- •Avatar: The Last Air BenderHands down.
- •Doctor Who2005-
- •The Office (US)