Craziest NFL Stadium Food
Everyone has been chatting about how Atlanta adding Chick-fil-A to their stadium is crazy - despite the fact that there are many other events that take place at the stadium besides football on Sunday. So I rounded up the craziest food at other NFL stadiums to prove that Atlanta isn't crazy, everyone else is. (Courtesy of USA Today)
- •Taco Tots - The BengalsLike nachos, but with tots. I'm not saying this wouldn't be delicious but you had to be either kinda crazy or drunk to come up with this.
- •Potato Skin Burger - The ChiefsThis is like taking the worst waffle fry out of the box and making it the bun of my burger. Unless you're gonna give me that helmet to fill with ranch tray I can dip this burger in, I'll pass. I like my potatoes in waffle form.
- •Whatever This Is - The ChiefsThe Chiefs are going nuts with their food. Don't get me wrong - I love breakfast food any time of the day. But what is this? The leaning tower of diabetes? Hasbrowns, Canadian bacon, a biscuit, fried egg, and something called bacon jam. You can make jam with bacon? Whatever. Keep feeding them this and they won't score touchdowns. Doesn't bother me.
- •French Toast Sausage Sandwich - The BearsLeave it to Chicago to ruin breakfast by trying to make it a hotdog. Not every food has to be turned into a hot dog. What was wrong with French Toast? What did it ever do to you? This is why the Bears have no respect. That and all the losing.
- •Sausage Waffle - The BrownsJust.....ugh.
- •"The Purple Grip" - The VikingsSo, this is a purple pancake, sausage, "bacon cream gravy" and tator tots. What happened to the good 'ol fashioned ball park nachos?! Why must it be purple? Imagine this coming back out of you. Actually, on second thought, don't.