Intros From That Weird Dance Meme Ranked
Worst to Best
- •"I'm Emma"No greeting. No formality. A little spastic. Also, what's with raising your hand? Are you waiting to be called on?
- •"I'm Sarah."Poor Sarah had to be cued in. Also, same deals as Emma - no greeting, no formality. Just putting it out there. I'm Sarah. Also, super fast. Didn't even have time to process your name before moving on.
- •"My name is Hugh."Now we're getting somewhere. Such formality. Nice hand gestures. Nice tone and speed of intro. Such confidence. Hugh is boss.
- •"Hi, my name's Catrina!"Catrina has it all. She starts with a nice greeting. Overflowing with confidence. Body language is extremely welcoming. Facial expressions say it all - this girl wants to be your best friend.
- •"I'm Jon to you."Jon is a boss. He walks up and says "I don't care what you want to call me, heres what you're going to call me." He's gonna grow up to be a lawyer. Or go on shark tank.