IMPORTANT LIFE LESSONS I'VE LEARNED LATELY
that I wish I knew before.
- •Everybody, just like you, is in the process of living their very own life.This is a crazy thought when you really think about it.
- •Sometimes you need to let people learn things on their own.
- •Not everybody is going to treat you the way you would treat them.
- •It's truly never too late to become the person you want to be.Despite what anybody tries to tell you.
- •It's better to be grateful and appreciative of the things you have than to dwell on the things you don't.
- •You can do absolutely anything you want to. At any moment in time. You are the author of your own story. Take advantage of that.
- •Never let anybody else try to tell you who you are.If they do, it's only because they're unsure of who they are.
- •Life is far too short to tolerate things that don't make you happy.Cut the bullshit out of your life. There's no room for it.
- •Stop thinking. Stop thinking about the past. Stop thinking about the future. Take the time to look around and revel in the present moment.Magnificent things will happen.
- •Don't try to change people. They are who they are. Enjoy them. Enjoy their hearts.
- •Everybody is extraordinarily beautiful in their own way.Even yourself. And you deserve to know that.