Italy Photo Diary Day 1
- •The Italian Alps: I woke up to this view out my window.
- •Train station in Milano
- •Somewhere in the country on the way to Rome from Milano
- •The light was coming down this alley in the most perfect way I had to snap it.
- •This is a really bad photo of me but everything else is perfect, so. I'll get over it.
- •We stood here and the lights illuminated the ruins and a piece of my soul flew away.
- •This is real.
- •Everyone knows what a sucker I am for a good sunset. And an Italian sunset? I'm a goner.
- •Contrary to my own belief, this is not photoshopped.