Italy Photo Diary Day 5
Sorrento - Pompeii - Positano - Amalfi Coast
- •Pompeii broke my heart.
- •Poppies flooded the city of Pompeii. It was beautiful to see the growth of new life where so many lives were taken.
- •The roads along this cliff are INSANE and I only had a slight panic attack. 🙃
- •What a view.
- •The beach is made up of a ton of black rocks - my dad, brother and I spent the majority of our time here looking for sea glass.
- •Made it just in time for the sunset, and thank god.
- •These flowers were my favorite.
- •For @Nicholas - Chocolate, lemon, coconut, banana
- •Kissed by the Italian sun.