WAYS I SAW LOVE EXPRESSED TODAY
It comes it all shapes and forms; not only the way you would express it yourself, or in words "I love you." I'm learning to accept this.
- •A father following after his young son, guarding him, to make sure he didn't get too close to the moving train.
- •The elderly couple walking around the streets of Brooklyn holding hands.
- •My scene partner being proud of me for doing well in class even though our exercise consisted of me pulling a prank on him and embarrassing him.
- •My roomate risking being late to work this morning so she could see her husband for a few short minutes between him coming home from work, and her leaving for work.
- •My friend's boyfriend making her breakfast.
- •The customer at my restaurant who brought her friend out for her birthday and surprised her with dessert.
- •My ex giving me the last french fry.
- •"I would die for you."