WOMENS MARCH ON NYC
Well-behaved women seldom make history.
- •Today I marched alongside a few hundred thousand women fighting for humanity.It was the most beautiful, astonishing thing I've ever seen/been a part of. My heart is so full I fear it will fall right out of my chest.
- •Half of New York City was shut down and men, women, and children of all shapes, sizes, and colors took to the streets.
- •I was surrounded by a sea of people fighting for a better America, for an America they believe in.
- •We chanted, sang, and cried together; our voices sending sending vibrations of hope, love, and change throughout all of New York.
- •We walked united. The women chanted, "My body my choice." The men chanted, "Her body, her choice."(I cried.)
- •They wouldn't let us march on to Trump Tower and rerouted us, but we marched on. We left our signs all along the sides of the streets on 58th street, leaving our mark, reminding them.
- •My body hurts, my feet are acing, my voice is tired; but I'm not. Don't give up. I'm so proud and honored to be a woman today, and of all those who marched today. Keep on fighting the good fight. I believe in you.