10 things I never want to see change with age.
If I can help it, these things will never change or lessen in my life. (this is a, provoked by my birthday soon, for me list:)
- •My attitude towards new people in my lifeI hope I'm always welcoming.
- •Taste in musicI always want to love what's old, what's new and all the classics, cross the board.
- •My heart
- •My chillI don't want any fears to heighten as life goes on. If I fear anything I want to always maintain being able work thru it.
- •Youthful spirit balanced with maturityIt's a balance and I hope I never tip too far forward with age.
- •My voteIf you ever see me change my vote, I give you permission to come find out what happened to the real Nikki and then call the cops on the imposter.
- •My happiness in the small things
- •FlexibilityBeing able to roll with the punches when they happen. And as for literally, I'm also hoping I'll always have the ability to sit cross legged in a chair. It's the most comfy position:)
- •Adventure in both daily life and also with travels.I don't think this will go away with age, I just don't want to ever find myself unable to feel my spark or somehow lose my sense of fondness for it.
- •My goofiness and the desire I have for fun (oh and big bear hugs too)🐻❤️☺️