A list of 6 - something I've said, done, learned, tried, was grateful for and changed in these last six months. #june
- •In the last 6 months I've
- •said to him, "Justin you are amazing."And it was the best one sided conversation I've had yet to date.😍☺️
- •done a bit of praying/meditating.For humankind as a whole, a few people who are dealing with illness and people I care about who could use some good vibes.✨
- •learned about radical happiness.Taking a risk leaving something downright awful and not knowing what's in store gave me the opportunity. So far, so good! (I couldn't find a better way to phrase a short, very positive heart burst of emotion that followed my success in choosing what's best for me regarding work:)
- •tried, a few new things!This includes ballet classes, venison, random travels to new places(WKRP🙌🏼), bikram yoga, no drinking, Italian sausage on my pizza, being patient in traffic and running, to name a few!
- •been grateful for my friends.I'm pretty freaking lucky tbh.💕
- •changed how I view what to do about the world and its chaos.I no longer say, "Love is the answer." I acknowledge it takes so much more to solve or even improve all that's wrong and I'll do what I can, even when it feels like I'm not making a dent. Being complacent isn't an option.(but I'll still always believe that love is one of the biggest components in the solution for world peace.;)