A few things I treasure
a heart list.
- •Playing guitar. I treasure this mostly because it brings out such a deep creative side of me that I like. And it feels good to share my feelings thru sound.
- •My time alone. It's not that I don't get enough time alone but I notice that when I spend a great deal of time with others, I need to take a break whether it's right then or the next day. I'll stay off my phone and just chill for a while.👌🏼
- •Marriage. I treasure this in my heart for my future. I know it's not for everyone and I know other people who are enjoying every second. I believe in it and I'd pray for any of my friends if or when things hit hard.❤️I know it's not easy but I believe they'll see it through. I treasure this and cant wait to experience it with the man of my dreams.
- •My friendships. I am incredibly lucky to have friends and to feel like I can find someone to have fun with or visit or talk to or cry with, most times that I may need to.💕
- •Kind words. Any letter or email or gift that's ever been sent that someone took time to say what they feel, I treasure. And it's likely I will keep it forever.✨I still have a note from my bestie in 6th grade and even a random but loving Halloween card my dad sent me one year when he was stationed in Germany. I had to have been 8 or 9.
- •My church. I treasure some friendships I have there, the way things are ran and how my pastor won't discuss his views on certain things. He's not without opinion and he in no way supports ignorance which I really treasure specifically about him, but I also like his knowing where his views stop and what God may have to say, starts.Hope that makes sense
- •I treasure my dreams of being a mom one day.❤️And I look forward to being a kick ass mom whether it's Step Mom or Mom, it's gonna be awesome☺️
- •Vegetables. I treasure them. I love eating them and I think that they far outweigh any carb as a side, anytime, as delicious. Yes I'm a freak and no it has nothing to do w health. I just love veggies and I also treasure that I can grow them myself even if I want.👏🏼👏🏼🙌🏼🥕🥒🍅<—-fruit too!;)
- •I treasure sports and good movies. When I'm in a funk, watching a game will lift me out of it. Sports are also year round and it's kind of an awesome comfort. I also feel the same about certain movies. I treasure owning my favs and if at times I need to laugh really hard, I appreciate I can.You stay classy San Diego🥃😉
- •It's been a while since I said this but I treasure this space. I've known some of you long enough now that I not only call you friend but you've also changed my life for the better!😘I also treasure all the interactions that happen on this app and am very thankful that I was able to meet and become actual friends with some legit souls.🏆
- •My fan. Yes, something as basic as a fan. I treasure it bc without it, I'd be very uncomfortable at night and would also have a very hard time falling asleep.☺️