This morning I woke up after a solid 8 hrs sleep and it was practically tangible that sleep makes a difference.:) I thought about other things when they happen. Life is...
- •fun when you think you have something figured out and then bam! It surprises you in the best way.
- •crushing when someone you love dies.
- •empowering when you take action.
- •difficult when you have a broken bone.
- •quiet sometimes when your ego makes too much noise.
- •exhilarating when you see the positive results of hard work/time/energy.
- •full of beauty when you give yourself time for a sunset, or a morning walk.perfect example: https://li.st/andersun/february-friday-sunrise-6ObRzwdiZ6p9wTq2pgBKmc via @andersun
- •heartbreaking when you think you found what you were looking for but you didn't.
- •scary when you are in an accident.
- •joyful when someone you love succeeds.
- •beautiful when you take chances and make things happen yourself.
- •traumatic when you've been raped or experience violence against your body.
- •peaceful when you lay in the grass and look at the night sky full of stars.
- •fulfilling when you allow love in.
- •tiring when you are overlooked or undervalued.
- •stressful when you ignore your intuition.
- •hilarious and fun when you don't take yourself seriously.
- •best to be lived moment by moment if you can help it.❤