a for me again list since things will always change, or try to change, but some things I want to stay the same bc life is short. too short. *Life is short and I....
- •never want to be fake.
- •will never make you feel bad for being a fangirl or fanguy.unless it's something awful like being a Belieber. #sorrynotsorry
- •suppose that even if he screws up again, I guess Tom Brady deserves a little less flack from me.#thistookmyall
- •will always value education and try my very best to send my kids all the way up thru graduate school, if that's what they want.(Minimum bachelor's tho if I can help it. But even if it's just auto, beauty or acting school, I'll do what I can;)
- •will always save the last piece/slice for someone else.unless....it's my favorite casserole or the pizza we ordered that had my fav toppings.
- •never want to see someone I know go without real basics.I'm pretty resourceful for stuff like this too and can find help practically anywhere for someone.
- •also never want to see someone I love hurting if I can help it.
- •want to wake up and not feel a hint of depression, bad dreams, heartache or negativity and live in joie de vivre, every day.I think it's completely doable.
- •take for granted the smallest of things but I'm working on growing out of this habit.
- •will always have laughter in my life.
- •want a long hug with my arms wrapped tight around his lower back, my head buried softly in his chest and I can hear his breathing through his sweatshirt while he is running his hand slowly through my hair and down my back, repetitively.for some reason imagining this calms me.
- •think that even if you're 75 it's rad you're a Hufflepuff and you know it.
- •never want to make my kids or my love feel less than on my bad days if I can help it.my mom always had issues with this and I don't want to. I will always try my best to give a round of hugs and give him a kiss he won't forget if I can help it. It's the least I can do, I'm sure of that.
- •think that music is essential to a positive attitude and going to shows will most def be a priority.
- •will *forever fight against getting caught in the hamster wheel or on the road to the Joneses.
- •like writing and also daydreaming about sharing short stories I've written that are kind of like Franny and Zooey or The Dubliners.
- •think that having an open mind is absolutely necessary.
- •will always believe in true love.