"NIKKI, WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE?"
Inspired by @amieshmamie and her thought provoking, sweetly stated list.✨
- •A New York visit, late fall/early winter every other year.
- •To never give up hope for my mom to heal her mind and my dad to quit drinking.
- •A doctorate in the study of Happiness.
- •To live fearlessly.
- •Three childrenSub-want: To also hopefully be foster parents for teens in the system, providing a safe home full of laughter and love, helping the YA out of the Social Services cycle into self support/transitional housing.
- •A library for my books and vinyl and an upright piano with a seat that can hold the sheet music.
- •To have sex and intimate connection with my husband often, and with abandon.
- •To keep my youthful spirit alive always.
- •The strength to always give what's needed in all areas of my life.
- •For both my niece and my sister to know, and really believe, how loved they are.
- •A tiny bushel of friendships, unique in their own ways and genuine to what we give one another.
- •To never misplace my mojo ever again.