- •2am quiet at 6pm
- •The way snow can make the evening skyglow hues of warm vanilla or cotton candy pink
- •Snowshoes and quiet hikes
- •The slushy whoosh of a car going by when it's been a few hours after snowfall
- •Opening a window and the burst of cold takes your breath away
- •Running to the car shivering while blowing on my hands saying brrr
- •The workout from shoveling. And total bonus if your loved one has a hot drink ready for you.
- •The bright of the mid day sun reflecting off the snow making you squint and sometimes sneeze
- •Hearing the beeeeeep from the national storm center stating there will be a snow storm in affect tonight for 'these counties'.
- •Taking the coffee can and sprinkling salt on the front porch steps for the mailman. I always overdid it
- •Melting icicles and the drip noise it would make as it hit the metal of the gutter drain on the ground.Ting. Ting. Ting.
- •The quiet it provokes in your heart
- •The flush of your cheeks and sometimes nose