Taking a poll...
📂 Inspired by @dad3 You can only have one of each for the rest of your life from what I remember. I think I hesitated to fill this one out bc I was unable to decide. I still don't know but here are today's guesses.
- •Movie: Life Is BeautifulI think this movie is a classic. I'm perfectly fine with the subtitles and love the score.
- •Book: Tuesday's With Morrie by Mitch AlbomMorrie was a beautiful soul whose wisdom was spot on. A short, heartfelt read I could reread at any point.
- •Album: Frank Sinatra, The Capitol YearsHe never gets old.❤️
- •Food: NoodlesAny style or with any addition, noodles are the most versatile. Even if you force me to eat them with just butter and salt, I can.
- •Tv show: Project RunwayI loved every season
- •Complete outfit: A spaghetti strap midnight blue sundress right above the knee with a pair of Rainbows and a scarf and cardigan in case it gets chilly.
- •Car: '72 NovaI'll try my best to fix anything myself too
- •Piece of art: The Star by DegasI'm a fangirl of Monet but this piece by Degas overrides all of that. Maybe it's the actress in me, I just love this picture.💗
- •I would still pick these even today.⭐️ @gd3 how long ago was that prev acct, was it your 1st?