a for me list in honor of today.
- •Your hot, humid, sticky summer days where you sweat just walking down the street and dive into a store for an air conditioned break.
- •Your homeless and their needs, and the ways you've always cultivated in me to share a cigarette, a dollar, a gyro, a cup of coffee on a winter day.
- •Your pace. The high anxiety, forceful, fast paced ridiculous energy that wears your soul thin but with a sigh of accomplishment.
- •Your moments; my memories.❤️
- •Your parks. The respite it gives is real.
- •Your entertainment; bars, shows, music, that lifeline to 3am jazz and a 2 pm brunch the next day.
- •Your fall; the colors, the wind blowing through the trees and making it snow leaves.
- •Your kindness, acceptance, strength.❤️