Personal Statistics I Want To See At the End of My Life
@God can you PLEASE make this happen?!
- •How many hours I spent on Netflix.(I'd imagine it'd be somewhere around 73,000 because I had no life. Pun intended)
- •My top ten embarrassing stories/occurrences(Obviously polled by an audience who would watch my embarrassing moments like I had a special on America's Funniest Home Videos)
- •How many times I said variations of the word "fuck" in my head in Algebra(Ex: Fuck me, fuck this, fuck this class, and the fucking teacher)
- •How many songs I knew all the lyrics to
- •Also how many misheard incorrect lyrics I had actually been singing to those songs.(Ex: Taylor Swift blank space Starbucks lovers)
- •How many times I had stood up for equal rights for all, and how many times it had an impact.(Also how many times I had been called names for it. Ex: feminazi, snowflake,etc)
- •The amount of hours I spent solely doing homework(Just so I can know how many hours of my life I wasted)
- •How many times I had changed my bio on Instagram and what they all were(So I can cringe while seeing how much I've changed🙃😬)
- •How many hours I've spent admiring and watching and obsessing over Mindy Kaling.(She is an incredibly talented human being.)
- •How many times I've cried myself to sleep(And how many more times I smiled myself to sleep? Is that a thing? Trying to be optimistic here)
- •The amount of times the words "what even" have exited my mouth(A recurring catch phrase through my teens)
- •A count of all the push-ups I've done in my life(I'm convinced the total can't be more than 10, 15, maybe. No, that would be pushing it).
- •How many times I had wished to look like somebody else, next to the amount of times other people had wanted to look like me.(Perspective.)
- •The number of times I'd complimented people and it made their day.
- •How many years it took me to control my anxiety(If it ever ended up happening)
- •A meter of how happy I was when I was happiest, and when that time was.(Also, was I ever happy enough? What made me happy? Asking the real questions here.)