THINGS I NEVER APPRECIATED AS A YOUTH
- •SleepingI always felt badass for staying awake past midnight. 2015: in bed by 1030pm
- •Homeware storesThey used to be so boring and I thought only clothing stores or electronic stores were cool. Now I love smelling candles, looking at quilt covers and ooh teapots
- •DocumentariesEg. "How'd they do it" on the discovery channel. I learn so much about the simple products we use in daily life and what goes into making them
- •VegetablesLet's face it, what young person wanted to eat brococoli. Now it's literally all I want to eat because it's good for me. Oh and kale, I love kale!! 🍠🍆🍅 (<--obvs not kale but hipsters haven't created that emoji yet)
- •Taking care of my healthEg. the way I lift things. I'm in my late 20s but I probably have some form of arthritis.my knees and back hurt.
- •Staying at home on the weekendClubbing!! Every weekend seemed to be my plans in my youth or playing outside I. The playground in my earlier youth. I like lying around not doing anything and eating a whole pack of popcorn on my own.
- •To be continued..still learning what I'm appreciating more now