If I knew how to use Instagram stories this would be my current airport story
- •Your guess is as good as mine. It was with bananas and apples which were packaged the same way.
- •Waiting to board.
- •Optimistic about the journey ahead.
- •Then they held is on the plane for four hours and I stopped taking photographs because I didn't want to remember anything.
- •If I could take a picture of a baby crying out aimlessly in the back of the plane I would. But only if it could accurately capture the baby's tiredness and need to cry despite not having the actual energy to cry.
- •I would also include a picture of the mother's face who wants to cry but can't.
- •It's 100 degrees in here.