Things I don't google
I like to live with mystery wherever I can get it.
- •If my dog knows what I'm doing when I kiss him.Our kissing methods are so different I often wonder if he recognizes the act. I'd hate to think of him wondering "why won't she ever kiss me back"
- •When holidays like Presidents' Day occur.Why make plans when you can just walk 20 minutes to the post office to pick up a package that's waiting for you only to find it's closed for some reason.
- •What periscope is.
- •Who the people I used to know are todayI could google my third grade crush Matt Lapoint or Obi, the pencil artist I met in London as a teenager and emailed with for a year or various girls I went to high school with but I never have.
- •The plots of any plays or movies.I like to be surprised. I also never read reviews of things before I see them, and only rarely after.
- •Anything that requires WebMDThis was a tough habit to break. In a pinch I'll call my mom and ask her to look at the symptoms of some insane condition without reading them out loud and ask if she thinks I have it.