Upstate New York tourism slogans
I've been upstate for two wintery months where I know no one. I was meant to be writing but mostly I just got colds, watched Netflix, alternately tried to forget or remember why I came here and wondered why I wasn't crying more.
- •Upstate: come get away from it all. Except yourself. You can never get away from yourself.
- •Upstate: where your sadness is the loudest sound
- •Upstate: a place where you can finally admit you're a naturally depressive person.
- •Upstate: where most businesses are only open on the weekend.
- •Upstate: a place to reflect. And then later remember your solitude as a missed opportunity
- •Upstate: incase you need convincing to stay in the city. (Unless you have a family, then you're moving here no matter what)
- •Upstate: catch up on your drinking!
- •Upstate: because if you're going to face your shortcomings you might as well have a beautiful view.
- •Upstate: don't expect us to shovel.
- •Upstate: Skype your therapist from here