FAVORITE HALLOWEEN MEMORIES
- •I said "trick or treat" and the woman who opened the door looked me dead in the eye and said "we don't celebrate the devil in this house."
- •I was 13 and dressed up as Marilyn Monroe and this man opened the door and LAUGHED in my face. He said, "That's your take on Marilyn? It's awful." To this day I still believe my costume was spot on and he was just an asshole.Suggested by @emilyannlosey
- •When I was little my mom used to turn off all of the lights in our house that you could see from the street so that kids wouldn't come to our door because she considered Halloween "the Devil's Holiday".Suggested by @madisonerdmann
- •(Every Halloween) Dumping out all of our candy in piles in the dining room table, sorting it, and trading it.Suggested by @DG
- •I was 6 and trick-or-treating. My older siblings encouraged me to walk up to a door with a grim reaper sitting on a bench. I was brave and walked up to the house. The grim reaper grabbed my wrist. I ran down the street while screaming my head off.Suggested by @laneygarma
- •I dressed up as a '50s poodle skirt girl when I was 8, was given penicillin to treat a minor illness, learned I was violently allergic to penicillinSuggested by @lauren_g