HOW SHOULD I DECORATE MY ROOM?
Actually just what should I hang above my bed
- •I like my room. But the big empty space above my bed needs to be filled.
- •This is my room. It is small. The space above my bed is large.
- •Clockwise from bed, we have my I Want To Believe poster. It is one of my most treasured possessions and has lasted 5 years and 8 addresses, hence its beleaguered appearance. Do NOT even talk to me about the premiere tomorrow (obviously, yes, talk to me about it.)
- •In the corner is a little white/birch Target-purchased desk I use to stack bills I don't want. I don't have a picture of it because I don't feel like standing up to take a picture of it.
- •This is my Whitney shrine bookcase and Jenny Lewis poster.
- •The back of my door has a list of the major concert venues in LA. I printed it out from the LA Times when I moved here.
- •Next to my door is a 2015 calendar, a 2016 calendar, blasphemy beads, and some photos.
- •On my closet door is a neat hanging I got at a church market in the Chicago suburbs.
- •My gnome lamp that captures the real me
- •Photo strings hanging from a string of lights (this is pretty basic but the most functional setup)
- •And here's that big empty space again.
- •So what should I hang here?
- •I was thinking something like:
- •But if I can find something that ups the punks for cheaper I would consider.
- •Down with capitalism, up with aesthetics. Help me please
- •This doesn't really help with that space, but you could tape an X on your window.Suggested by @moonjockey
- •EtsyIdk if this will help you but Etsy is having a featured editors pick for wall art and other room supplies and I saw some pretty cool stuff there if you wanna check it out.Suggested by @itsamaya