WHAT HAS BROKEN MY HEART THE MOST
Update: I'm emo again
- •An episode of Smallville with a flashback to Lex Luthor's 10th birthday party that no one attendedI was maybe 9 when I saw this, and I cried for weeks and weeks. Trays of uneaten party food, themed decorations, and a crying baby. It didn't matter that he was Lex Luthor, because I only saw nobody coming to my party, and nobody caring about me.
- •Taking a pregnancy test in a house I didn't live in
- •"Silver Spring" by Fleetwood Mac'Could be' is a construction that creates so much tension because it isn't! It only could be!!!
- •My mother telling me she didn't know how she felt when an old friend died"Idk" is a pretty good catchall term for myself, but I didn't think it was inherited.
- •Realizing I was allergic to cantaloupe