GUILTY PLEASURES PT. 2
- •Watching videos of cookies & cakes getting icedThis is so incredibly soothing. I get lost for hours on these damn things.
- •Exploring the world on my company's time via Google EarthSo far I've been to Bali, Russia, Italy, Germany, China, Japan, Colorado, Canada & The Caribbean. I love zooming all the way in on little houses and then zooming all the way out to see Earth in its entirety.
- •Ordering an 18in green and black olive pizza and consuming damn near the entire thingMy pants are still tight from this last excursion
- •Making an entire pot of coffee and just sitting and scrolling through the InternetI love spending Saturday's this way
- •Watching reality TV (namely the fucking Kardashian's) from a psychological standpointI cannot get enough of seeing flickers of real emotions. Also who doesn't love a little mind-numbing garbage?
- •Buying expensive lipstickI'll never wear it, but knowing its there is comforting
- •Watching videos of food being madeBuzzfeed's Tasty videos are my JAM (pun indented ;))
- •Picking off shellac nail polishOOOOOHHHH BABY
- •Picking my noseYeah, there's no shame here