NICE THINGS THAT BRING ME IMMENSE JOY
It's the little things
- •RIDING NIMBUSI feel like I'm flying! The release of endorphins is indescribably amazing
- •This bouquet of flowers my mom surprised me with when we went to Trader Joe'sEspecially since our house caught on fire last night. I've never needed her long distance love more as I felt so terrified that I wasn't home to "save" my family from something I fear
- •MY MOM!She's a super hero. She's MY super hero. She's my rock and I would be so lost without her.
- •MY DAD!Here he is being he baddest bitch ever. He's also my rock and shows me support. his tough exterior has made me the strong woman I am today. Thank you dad I love you
- •Prada the BombayI love this asshole so much
- •My garden on my balconyFinally feeling like home!!
- •My boyfriend and my other fur friend, WilburI have so much love for both of you I cannot describe it.
- •Memes & really bad punsIf you ever hear me shrieking it's probably one of two things: spiders or bad puns
- •NEATureEspecially mountains, water, sunsets
- •Good architectureSecretly I want to be an architect/designer
- •CoffeeThe picture says it all
- •My dads homemade pizzaI live 130 miles away and seeing this picture hurts
- •My grandpaYou are the best human alive. I'm so glad I can hear your stories. You're amazing.
- •This doggoBeen with me for 14 years ❤️✌🏻️
- •Travel & mountains
- •My brother, snowboarding & winterI'm the devil. I know.
- •Chipotle*not my photo