THE NAUSEA PANIC: MEIJER
You know, those moments right before upheaval
- •You're walking around the produce section of the grocery store sipping your coffee when....Wait a second... Is that?
- •You feel IT. The drop. The unholy drop in your stomachRight now? Really? By the fuckin' strawberries?
- •The awful roiling in your stomach start kicking up. You desperately try to remember what you ateShit, was it the eggs? Bacon? Goddamn it.
- •You're pretending that it's not happening. You're trying to suffocate all memories of yaking, ESPECIALLY in a public place
- •The panic sets in
- •Why? Why!? What did I do to deserve this?
- •Oh no I will NOT puke I am STRONGER than this!!
- •Fuck, where is the bathroom?
- •Pull it the fuck together, you cannot vomit by the poultry
- •Oh boy. Oooohhhh boy.Bathroom. Bathroom!
- •What did I ever do to deserve this!!!? I am a nice person! A kind person!
- •Alright, almighty power above, I will do anything to not puke right now. Chop off my tit? DONE.
- •Begging to not have someone walk into the bathroom. Cursing the person walking into the bathroom.
- •*Flushing the toilet to cover the noises of you losing your sanity in the stall*
- •Wiping away the puke tears, fixing your bun, continuing on with your grocery shopping