THINGS I DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER: FOOD EDITION
There's a reason for serving sizes, I'm just not quite sure why...
- •Cheez-ItzLet me tell you a tale: it's called I eat an entire fuckin box in a single sitting. I just found out about the extra toasted kind and since have eaten ~35 boxes in a single sitting. Minimal regrets.
- •OreosFUCK. How many times have I eaten an entire box in a single sitting? At least 15 times. The thins, double stuff'd, uh-ohs, churros, brownies, patties you name it, I've deep throated it
- •Ben & Jerry's Phish Food/Cherry GarciaHonestly, pints of ice cream > pints of beer. Need I say more?
- •GoldfishThose massive gallon box containers? Single greatest, single sitting achievement
- •Trader Joe's Vegetable Fried RiceFor $2.99 I get a happiness in a bag. It's delicious and nutritious.
- •Chocolate covered fruit of any kindConsider it decimated by this heathen called Nina
- •Bowls of candy just left outNo more "just left out" because it "just disappeared right into my stomach"
- •Granola barsWhy must you cut them and then package them separately?? Can't you just leave them in one big sheet for me????
- •CerealBecause one bowl is NEVER enough. Three boxes later....
- •TriscuitsWHO DECIDED IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO PAIR THIS WITH CHEESE CUBES? I CANT STOP :(
- •String cheeseI could LIVE off of the stringy, entertaining goodness that is string cheese