WORDS I CAN'T STOP SAYING UNIRONICALLY
I used to say these ironically. Used to.
- •It's lit/litLawd help me
- •ClutchI of all people should know this is ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE USED WHEN TALKING ABOUT MY CAR
- •PrimeUsed to be in reference of AmazonPrime. Now everything is prime :(
- •Y'allI cover a southern territory and it's now integrated into my every day life
- •SlayThis one is painful
- •SavageThanks Beyoncé. I can't stop.
- •PeasantAlso directly stems from Beyoncé.
- •Swole/getting swolePre-gym days I'd laugh at those bros. Now I am one.
- •Turnt/turn upI don't even drink. This is awful.
- •Only God can't judge me/Jesus help me/pray for meI'm an atheist. I don't believe in this nonsense!!
- •PraiseAgain, atheist.
- •YAS KWEENBroad City has changed me.
- •I can't evenI can't even. Honestly. I can't.
- •Literally & actuallyThis is actually the worst one. See?
- •DopeCat just died? DOPE. Farted in a public place? DOPE. That burger? DOPE.
- •Zero/ No ChillFuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
- •DabbingI am just as ashamed as you are
- •Calling people DaddiYep. Judge away