Things I've Said Semi-recently That Have Offended People
My bad, guys!
- •"Do you have a learning disability?"The conversation was about standardized testing and I had a lot of relevant follow ups and tips about securing extra time. But everyone jumped down my throat before they had the chance to hear them!
- •"What goes through your head in the morning that makes you put that on?"It was jewelry like in the attached photo and I was genuinely curious about the process.
- •"Single people probably don't need Yelp because they don't have anyone to eat with."Said to three of my closest friends who happen to be single.
- •"You look swollen."Sorry @lanietrafford, but I thought you had a sinus infection coming on.
- •"Tell her not to say shit like that when she moves to New York."Ehh. I think I was right about this one.
- •"Keep up!"Maybe not the nicest way to make sure everyone's following the conversation. Especially when directed at your mom.