THINGS AT MY DESK AT FRESH AIR
This is where the magic happens.
- •A pacifier that says "chill, baby"a gift from Dave Davies.
- •Tiny perfume samplesFor covering up the smell of tacos after lunch.
- •4 coffee mugsGuggenheim mug. Floral mug. A handmade mug by my NPR editor. A mug promo-ing post partum body acceptance that I thought was weird.
- •A giant exercise ballI started the fad in our office. I'm still proud of that, even tho it was pointless and lasted a month.
- •Frank Lloyd Wright coastersHeartland girl.
- •Sticky notes that say "crap"Professional.
- •A press kit for R. Kelly's 'Trapped in the Closet' DVD releaseWith a t-shirt.
- •Chicago Tribune from the day I was bornNot sure what to do with it...
- •A photo of Alexander Payne that has a rousing quote about the future of cinema in a speech bubble.With a second bubble by Sam that says "I'm really attracted to hyphenated names."
- •Two posters from my favorite museum in Paris (the architectural heritage museum)Cla$$y
- •The last few lines of my favorite This American Life storyFor inspiration
- •A large stack of books I hope to read someday.But let's be honest.