Movies That Make Me Cry.
I don't cry at movies much, but these ones, man. Every. Single. Time.
- •In TimeThat last scene between Will (Justin Timberlake) and his mom, Rachel (Olivia Wilde) brings on the ugly sobs every time.
- •UpIf I have to explain crying within the first fifteen minutes of this to you, I don't think you're human.
- •About TimeMultiple parts, but particularly the walk on the beach at the end. I will immediately and literally burst into tears. Somehow this is still one of my very favorite movies, but watching it with me is not a pretty experience.
- •The Iron GiantI'm tearing up just thinking about it.
- •The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: HimBoth movies (Him & Her) are just a marvel of the cinematic artform, but identifying with "Her" makes seeing his side more illuminating and therefore emotionally devastating.