HOW TO MAKE IRANI TEA
Irani tea or chai is a Persian style tea. Its something I prepare daily here at F22 labs and the folks love it. Helps us unwind after pushing new release for the List App. Follow the steps to make one
- •Heat the MilkIrani tea is more milky than traditional tea. It doesn't contain any water. If you are making tea for 3 persons, heat 4 cups of milk. (No of servings + 1)
- •Add Sugar6 tea spoons for 3 people (2 per each). Reduce it to one if you are calorie conscious or health freak.
- •Stir it continuouslyStir it till it comes to the boiling point. The idea is to make the mixture airy with froth.
- •Add TeaPrefer grain based over powdered tea. Add as many tea spoons as number of servings and stir it. Let it simmer for 10-15 mins. In a traditional Persian tea, tea is boiled separately and added later to the milk. I add it directly to the milk to save an extra vessel and time.
- •Optionally, add elaichi (cardamon)For flavor. @iMay loves it.
- •Filter itFilter all the solid out and pour it.