THINGS TO DO INSTEAD OF SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY
We rarely have the opportunity to make noise with our friends/family in a public place and I feel like we are wasting the opportunity by always singing the same song.
- •Sing "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow"That'd be fun, right?
- •Just make a bunch of bird noises.Squawks, whistles, hoots, and hee-ahhs (that's the sound an eagle makes, I looked it up)
- •The "whoa" part from Bro Hymn Tribute
- •The National AnthemThat'd be fun and you'd probably get some people to join in.
- •Da na na. Heyyyy! Da na na na naRepeat many times
- •Chant the birthday person's name
- •That 50 Cent song about birthdays
- •See, nothing wrong with the birthday song, but let's mix it up a bit.