My Favorite British Monarchs
I don't know what inspired me to make this list.
- •Catherine of AragonBite me, Henry VIII. First wife's the charm, I'd say.
- •Henry VIIMuch more tolerable than his son. Also, he created the Court of the Star Chamber to establish the power of England's monarchy. However, they also used the court for almost 200 years, so that's a little extreme. But good job Henry.
- •Elizabeth IHer navy defeated the Spanish Armada. How cool is that?
- •VictoriaHello, the Victorian Era was freaking awesome.
- •Henry VBecause fuck France, right?