NOTHING SPARKS CHILDHOOD NOSTALGIA LIKE
- •P!nk songs from the late nineties/early 2000sPretty sure this was the only thing on the radio when I was like 6
- •Harry PotterIn any and all forms. So pure
- •Klutz activity booksI was a craft-oriented kid and nothing got me jazzed like a new book full of friendship bracelet designs
- •Those pieces of string covered in wax that you could make into shapesIdk what they were called but sometimes restaurants gave them to kids to keep us quiet
- •Winnie the PoohHonestly might make me cry because I'm a horrible sap
- •ArthurThe BEST kids show, hands down. The Backstreet Boys episode was classic and I didn't even know who they were. Also the one where there's a Swedish band named Binky?