NYC OUTDOOR DINING/DRINKING SPOTS TO CELEBRATE SPRING
- •AlmaRooftop dining overlooking some shitty looking Brooklyn commercial piers. The southern tip of Manhattan glistens with sterile prosperity in the distance. (Columbia Street, Brooklyn)
- •The Ides at the Wythe HotelGreat skyline views of Manhattan over the East River. Best at sunset. Slap anyone who calls it 'Billyburg' without derision.
- •Greenwood ParkIt's a bit of a commute if you don't live in South Brooklyn, so plan to spend your lunch and dinner there. 13k sq feet, 60 taps, 3 bocce courts.
- •Rooftop Martini Bar at the MetStop along the way to learn a thing or two about world class art. Then promptly kill those brain cells with alcohol when you reach your rooftop destination. Call every bird you spot 'The Goldfinch'.
- •Le Bain at the Standard HotelTricky to get in unless you're an A-lister like BJ Novak or Mindy Kaling, but the views are almost worth the velvet rope BS. Buy some Mentos and go for it!
- •Pier A Harbor House - huge and seemingly undiscovered. Also surprisingly family friendly.Suggested by @jtotheb