Podcasts Failing to Replace Hollywood Prospectus and Do You Like Prince Movies
Great Job Baranski!
- •The new Bill Simmons podcast. Now that he is back, he sounds even more like an East Coast frat version of Maron.
- •Vanity Fair's Little Gold Men. It's good! But... It is still too much like eavesdropping on an editorial meeting and not two close friends hanging out.
- •The New Yorker Radio Hour. It's just one show so far, but this is too well produced to be in the same genre.
- •NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. If Gene Demby became a permanent host... Maybe. But a generation too old for my tastes.
- •The /Filmcast. Too nerdy / fanboy-y.
- •The Vulture TV podcast. See Pop Culture Happy Hour.
- •DEAR HBO -- BRING BACK MY FRIENDS!