IT OCCURRED TO ME TODAY THAT
- •Wearing chinos, flats, a loose button-up and a sky high pony makes me feel like a 40yo mother of 3 who drives a black SUV and is ruthless with a shopping cartI feel like I just described Lynette Scavo from Desperate Housewives.
- •It's beneficial (and altogether common sense) to have 3 sets of keys on the 1 keychainI mean, I don't even know how I've just come to this - it's no wonder I'm always missing a set every time I switch up my bags.
- •Nobody is worth your tearsBut sometimes you need to let it out.
- •I'm actually going to miss my parentsThey're going away tomorrow, and I've left them before, but having them leave me is giving me separation anxiety. Also I'm 26.
- •I need to stop overthinking my listsThat's why I've been so AWOL these past few weeks - procrastinating on my lists because I'm way too worried about what would make an acceptable list and what would not. Like my dad says, you just have to "Nike" it.