Halloween Costumes That Didn't/Haven't Worked Out
For some reason or another, I haven't been able to dress up using these costumes. Mostly I'm making excuses. Maybe in the future I will have my dream costumes.
- •The FantanasYou would think this would be an easy one to pull off but I've never had three friends willing to color coordinate. That makes me sound sad lol
- •Harley QuinnI almost made it happen but I didn't like the costumes that were available online. Now everyone is going to be her this year
- •Poison IvyI'm hesitant about wearing wigs and I'm not sure if I can be brunette Poison Ivy.
- •The HeathersI feel like no one would get it these days.
- •Clueless girlsI'd be forced to be Tai because I have brown, curly-ish hair
- •Black SwanHave you ever seen a chubby ballerina? Maybe this will be my year since I'm slightly less chubby.
- •Power RangersImagine how epic this would be. Again, I need friends willing to commit to a group costume. I will of course be Trini.
- •Sleeping BeautyWill people know I'm sleeping beauty if I don't wear a blonde wig?
- •There's a pattern here. I need a group of people and I need to get over my aversion to wigs.
- •MaleficentI don't know what's stopping me from being the best villain