Bad Songs Named 'Heartbreaker,' Ranked
Apparently naming your song "Heartbreaker" ensures you will have a terrible tune on your hands 😖
- •Mariah Carey'sBy far the best. Also nicely showcases Mariah's stalker tendencies with use of "incessantly."
- •Pat Benatar'sSurprisingly catchy and, in retrospect, clearly the inspiration for En Vogue's "Don't Let Go" chorus.
- •Led Zeppelin'sBoring generic cock rock sorry 😬
- •Pleasant enough but thoroughly mediocre.
- •Dionne Harwick'sSo schmaltzy and not in a good way!
- •Justin Bieber'sWas feeling it until the beseeching, Boyz II Men-esque spoken-word interlude. "I'm under this umbrella and I'm calling your name"?? NO. You will never have Michael's rich baritone.
- •Dolly Parton'sI love Dolly, but this was flat-out awful.
- •G-Dragon'sAutomatically dead last on account of the liberal use of auto-tune.