Deep Cuts From the Big Lebowski That I Use Often and Are Only Sometimes Understood
Semi-inspired by @sashabronner ❗️
- •"That's fuckin interesting man, that's fuckin interesting"Sometimes I only say the first part which makes it a LOT harder to get
- •"Lotta ins lotta outs lotta what-have-yous"Gotten about 1/4 of the time
- •"Cash machine"This one is pretty obscure but also have you EVER heard anyone else call an ATM a cash machine, besides people paying homage to The Dude??
- •"In the parlance of our times"Maude fans get this one
- •"Private residence, man"
- •"I did not know that," in the cadence of Walter after he finds out that Smokey is "very fragile"One or two people have gotten this but they were serious TBL obsessives
- •"Wonderful woman," in the cadence of Brandt after The Dude concedes Nancy Reagan was a pretty good getSee above